What to Expect When You Visit FBC Dresden
If you are re-engaging with church or attending church for the very first time, we want to help with some questions before you visit with FBC Dresden.
- What are your worship services like? We meet together on Sunday mornings at 11:00 am for Traditional Worship (using traditional hymns as well as familiar modern day songs & chourses) led by our Minister of Music, Robert Nanney, & the FBCD Choir. Our Sunday evening worship is a casual & relaxed gathering time beginnig at 6:00 pm. Our Pastor, Dr. Don McCulley, brings a dynamic, relevant, & inspiring message each time we are together. A time of response alway follows each message. In addition to our worship service, Bible Study classes meet together on Sunday mornings at 9:45 am. For a listing of these classes, http://www.dresdenfbc.org/Ministries/Sunday_School_Ministry/
- What do I wear? You'll see people in everything from suits to casual attire on Sundays. Dress modestly, but come as you are. Jesus accepts us that way when we come to Him. Why shouldn't we?
- Where do I park & where's the entrance? Parking is available in all marked spaces around the church. We also have parking on the south side of the Church and Life Center. We have entrances from the south side leading into our main hallway and on the west and east side leading into our Welcome Center and Worship Center.
- Is there anything for my children during the worship service? Yes! We have classes for 3 years through Sr. High School. A caring nursery for newborns through 3 years is available at each service. We have Kids Worship for 4 years through 2nd grade on Sunday mornings dismissing from the sanctuary at 11:15 am.
- How do I fnd my way around? Greeters are available at all entrances of the Church and Life Center. They will be happy to direct you and even walk with you to a class right for you.
- Where do I sit? Sit wherever you would like. Nobody has a claim on a seat. We are just glad that you are our guest. Wheelchair access and seating is available in each section in our sanctuary.
- There are informational Welcome packets available at the Welcome Center for our visitors. Please feel free to take one before you leave. We are happy you joined us!